ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

I don’t know but , I think I maybe , Fallin’ for you , Dropping so quickly , Maybe I should , Keep this to myself , Waiting ’til I , Know you better , I am trying , Not to tell you , But I want to , I’m scared of what you’ll say , So I’m hiding what I’m feeling , But I’m tired of , Holding this inside my head , I’ve been spending all my time , Just thinking about ya , I don’t know what to do , I think I’m fallin’ for you , I’ve been waiting all my life and now I found ya , I don’t know what to do , I think I’m fallin’ for you , I’m fallin’ for you , As I’m standing here And you hold my hand , Pull me towards you , And we start to dance , All around us , I see nobody , Here in silence , It’s just you and me , I’m trying , Not to tell you , But I want to , I’m scared of what you’ll say , So I’m hiding what I’m feeling , But I’m tired of , Holding this inside my head , I’ve been spending all my time , Just thinking about ya , I don’t know what to do , I think I’m fallin’ for you , I’ve been waiting all my life and now I found ya , I don’t know what to do , I think I’m fallin’ for you , I’m fallin’ for you , Oh I just can’t take it , My heart is racing , The emotions keep spinning out , I’ve been spending all my time , Just thinking about ya , I don’t know what to do , I think I’m fallin’ for you , I’ve been waiting all my life and now I found ya , I don’t know what to do , I think , I’m fallin’ for you , I’m fallin’ for you